Monday 3 May 2010

1st session

Ok so I've just got done with my first upperbody session from Cpnvict Conditioning. I did step 2 of pullups and pushups having completed the progression standard on the day I got the book. My numbers looked like this Incline Pushups:18/15/15/12 Horitonzal Pulls:10/9/8. I rested 2 minutes in between sets. I thnk that my progression standard will be 3 sets of 30 for these 2 exercises.

It felt good, the slow reps make the exercise so much harder, I was really struggling towards the end of the set but I stopped when I wouldnt have been able to do another rep. Another good thing about the slows is that you can really focus your energy into making it count.

It felt hard at the time, but I don't really feel like I've had a tough workout but my upper body does feel worked. So next time I assume I beat the numbers that I did in this workout so I'l keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment